Wednesday 31 March 2010

On the up

My period arrived on Sunday, the real thing. Hence why I was so psychotic on Saturday. The day after a psychotic attack like that,I am totally wiped out. Quite literally exhausted. Then the day after that I am a perfectly normal, sane individual. Yes really!!

Monday was OK, was still a bit tired but that could be the whole clock change thing too, that throws me off totally in the spring time! I lose track of days and all sorts! Yesterday was Tuesday but felt like Wednesday and today IS Wednesday but feels like Tuesday!!! What is going on??!!!

We had a new carpet fitted today, at last. We moved into this house about 6 weeks ago, it is a lovely little 3 bed house in a nice quiet road, near to school and playschool and suits us. We only rent and when we looked round it was lovely. The day we got our keys though, well, you have never smelled anything so awful. The smell of dog was overwhelming. So much so that my Husband couldn't stay in the house for more than an hour as he is allergic to animals and it affected him so badly. We had to stay out of the house until it was cleaned, it was 3 days later we eventually got to move in!

So after all this time we have a lovely new carpet! Although I think it may be a bit lighter than the landlord intended! It is beige, but quite a light beige. Beige carpet and a 3 year old boy..... good combination???

My daughter has her friend round this afternoon and then we have parents evening so I had better go and make their dinner. I just hope this post is far happier than the last one! But saying that, I think if I had posted that my eyeballs had fallen out it would have been a happier post than the last one!!!!!

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment