Friday 26 March 2010

AWOL again

I really do not know what is happening to me this month. I give up. Anyway, these past few days have been very busy. Yesterday I took my daughter (nearly 9) to a modelling agency at which she got taken on, we are very proud of her, she has overcome a lot in the last two years and has grown into a very happy little girl with more confidence than ever before.

My son, however, has been an absolute nightmare, he is 3 (nearly 4) and is really challenging. He screams at the slightest telling off and will physically hit out in temper. Testing my patience to the extreme he even ran into a busy road 3 days ago, thankfully he was fine and the car that was coming at the time was going slow enough to stop way before getting to close to him. Heart in throat moment though! Needless to say he spent the rest of the day firmly attached to my side. What is it about a small person that they can make you feel utter rage and then total adoration within 0.8 seconds???

Going off on a tangent for a moment I have received a letter from the doctors today asking me to go for a smear test, that 3 years has gone ever so quickly! My problem is that I am not sure how I feel about going for it. I have never had a problem before now. It has never bothered me at all. But last year was an awful year and maybe another time I shall elaborate more but in the meantime just trust that I really have a problem with anything like that now.

So here we have yet another post about my estranged period. Usually it wouldn't even be due to appear yet but this month has gone skew anyway and now I have no clue!

Moods have been irratic but not as bad as they could be.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment