Sunday 27 June 2010

It's all good, even if England are out of the World Cup!

Just a little update to say that life is good, it really is. I am due my next injection on Wednesday (3 days time) and I am not really that bothered about it this time. Then there will be just 2 more and then my appointment back at the hospital to determine the next step. I am quite excited really, if this is how my life can be then bring on the surgery!!

In other news, the boy went for his first school visit last week, it was a roaring success and he had to be prised off the school gate on the way OUT!!!!! He has another visit tomorrow afternoon.

My girl had a sports competition with the school last week and the school won!!

All in all, apart from the financial problems, life is very good. Long may it continue!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment