Tuesday 15 June 2010

Days like this take me by surprise

It is a down day. I know I shouldn't be so frustrated by it, but when you get used to feeling normal a day like this knocks me for six. I am tired, bloated, hungry, miserable and fed up with everything today. I know the reason is because of my useless body but it doesn't make me feel any better. I also know that tomorrow I will feel a whole lot better, but what if I don't?

I can be positive on the good days, money won't get me down and the lack of any income can be brushed off with "we have each other", but not today. I am so sick of living like this. We have never been so poor, we have an income of zero and outgoings of astronomical proportions. The figures don't add up and yet I don't see a solution.

I have a really upset tum today, I always get this at the begining of a cycle. I just hate the tiredness I feel. I literally have no energy.

This is the most depressing update ever so I shall just leave it there.

1 comment: