Tuesday 13 April 2010

Need some normality!

What a few days this has been!

Friday of last week I spent a lovely day in London at the Natural History Museum, met up with a friend and her boys. We have talked online for years via a parenting website we both used and then moved on to Facebook and after about 6 years or so we finally met! It was lovely, as if we had known each other all our lives! The children all got on and they were all brilliant. I had a wonderful day. Except my voice started croaking. The next day I had full blown laryngitis and a heavy cold and sore throat.

I spent Saturday in bed and my Mum and Dad's house, wallowing because of the illness and also because I had cruel ovulation pains. They occupied the children and my Husband came over later on for dinner with us all.

Sunday I slept most of the day until my Husband went to work. He was picking up some people from the Tottenham V Portsmouth game. He was out from late afternoon and I just let the kids play, without much stress, I just had no energy.

At 7.15 I was just thinking about getting the youngest into bed when he ran through the kitchen and hit his head on the corner of the worktop. A lump came up straight away and he had a small cut. The lump was so big, he was retching and gagging and so I called an ambulance. We ended up in an ambulance off to hospital because it was quite a knock. My Husband had his phone off because he was working and it was late when I actually got to speak to him, by the time he arrived at the hospital, we had been seen, cleaned up and discharged!

He was fine yesterday and we went out to meet another friend at a big play park. Yet again this was another friend who I have known online for years! It was a lovely day all round, my sister came along and we all had a really nice day.

Toady is the first day over this Easter holiday that I have nothing "busy" to be getting on with! So we are all going to potter around on the allotment this morning, before my Son has a party this afternoon.

Update on injection site - still bruised. Ow.

Feeling - OK.

Just to clarify - I have lots of real life friends too LOL!!!

1 comment:

  1. Its very nice to have moved from online friend to real life friend. You are lovely and I am here for you whenever xxxx

    ReplyDelete