Thursday 6 January 2011

6 months on...

It has been 6 months since I last wrote. This is due to a few factors, mostly that I got a social life to rival Tara Palmer Tomkinson! But also, there is nothing to report but good news. The last appointment I had with Mr S. was a very productive one. He prescribed me Estradot patches, 50mg patches that are to be changed twice a week.

I was very hesitant about them working, I even had a meltdown in his office, but I can honestly say that I have not looked back since. I have had no problems and I can even double the patches if I feel I need to.

I am back there again for a review on the 19th of this month. But I think these patches have transformed my life. It is nothing short of miraculous!

I feel that this is the time to draw this blog to a close. It has been brilliant outlet for me when I was unsure of anything and it has helped to be a diary of my process. But I don't feel that it is of any benefit anymore. I shall leave it active as it may prove useful.

If anything else changes I can still add to it, but for now I shall leave it here.

Thank you for reading and for the support I have received.

No comments:

Post a Comment