Thursday 19 August 2010

Off oop North Next Week.

Am going to see my Nanny on Monday. Looking forward to it and also apprehensive. I am glad to get the opportunity to be putting things right, some people never get the chance to say what they want or need to do they? I am getting a chance to salvage something and make it right again and for that I will be eternally grateful.

I picked up my injection from the Doctors surgery today, the last one before I know my fate! There is also a report in there about me to the Doctor who will administer it. In the letter it tells of my symptoms and the Gynae's opinion of my condition which is all fine but in it, it says I am a very pleasant 31 year old!!!! Very pleasant!! ME?!

So the 6 weeks holidays are drawing to an end, just 14 days left. Have enjoyed them immensely but I am so looking forward to them going to school!! My 9 year old has adopted a Kevin and Perry stance of late. It isn't even funny how much attitude she has. The sulky face and the back chat shouldn't be happening yet should they???

Looking forward to next week, not just for tying up some loose ends but also to catch up with my mate L, am going to be a lady wot lunches!!!

Next update will be the final injection!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey..

    I can relate to everything...
    Tried and failed on zoladex.. still surviving. Come check my blog. meetmypmdd.blogspot.com. Hope you are doing ok

    Cat xx

    ReplyDelete